Dining is a delight at any of the 16 restaurants located in Palmas del Mar Resort Community. Be it business or pleasure, we’re sure you’ll find one to fit your needs. Many are informal and offer a variety of menus such as: French, Italian, Polinesean,Spanish cuisine and American or you can always order out for a pizza or call in some sushi. Our fine and casual dining options include:
At the Beach Club:
·Beach Club Restaurant - great for an informal lunch by the beach.
The Beach Club Restaurant presents a Caribbean Menu filled with the flavors of the island fresh from our waters.
Caribbean lobster, conch, octopus salad and other down-island delights await you. A tropical ambiance with an enjoyable sea breeze offers our members and their guests a laid-back private setting. Beach and casual attire.
*remember that although you can have lunch at the Beach Club, you must be a member to use all other facilities.
Palmanova Plaza: You will find a variety of Restaurants at Palmanova Plaza -Located on Palmas Inn Way
- Blue Hawaii - 787 852 0897 polynesian cuisine also offers a Sushi Bar and delivers. Good Service & good food, the portions are large, I normally order a variety of items and share at the table.
- La Brochette - 787 852 7173 International and for a good steak dinner -Good service and ambiance tucked on the back side of the plaza with views to the Caribbean Sea.
- The Flying Pizza - 787 - 850- 4688 for the best thin crust stone oven Pizza or Calzone in Town, also delivers
- Palmas Supermarket and Deli - 787 719 5730 Sunday - Thursday 6am to 9pm Friday and Saturday 6am - 11pm for all types of staples and Fresh foods. Also offers a very good coffee and breakfast. Great place to stop for Breakfast or quick sandwich for lunch.
- Chihuahua 787 850 2693 - Tex Mex Cantina decent, service can be slow - You can always order and take out.
- Ocean Grill - Tropical - varied criollo menu opened for lunch & Dinner - I love the grilled chicken and salad here - They do deliver
- C-Bar- 787 852 5600 - A latin twist - Elegance with charm - Good food.
- Pura Vida 787 531 8849 - Spanish/Italian -
If we have missed any, please let us know.
- Cafe de La Plaza - 787 852 2612 Latin Fusion - located in Club Cala across from Palmanova Plaza
For fresh seafood and other culinary flavors.
- Entrance by the Racquet Club - Tennis Center:
Center Court Bar & Grill - Breakfast - Lunch
Anchors' Village by one of the Marina's on Coral Drive - 787 850 3838
Chez Daniel moved to the Country Club. - :)
·Chez Daniel the best in formal French cuisine - Call for Information on Sunday Brunch. May need reservations.
At the Yacht Club
- Come by the Tiki Bar and enjoy a nice cold beer, sip of wine and spot to eat by the marina.(I have not come by in a while located behind the yacht club.
Hotel Wyndham Garden 787 850-6000 Presently closed 2018
- Amalgama - American, breakfast and dinner.
- David's Cookies Coffee, sandwiches, ice cream and more
- Ginger Bar - Lunch
At the Golf Country Club:
Chez Daniel -
Fisherman's Wharf - La Pescaderia
- Lunch in an open and informal settings, Salads, Fritters and Fresh Fish in the evening
and enclosed bar and restaurants.
Places to eat outside Palmas del Mar - Humacao:
There are a variety of chain and assorted local restaurants outside the resort
On route 3 - take highway 53 when leaving the resort,pass the toll, go over to the left lane the maintain on the right road towards Fajardo exit 31. (second exit right after toll)
El Meson Sandwich and Breakfast
Church Fried Chicken
on route 3 north:
Crepes by us
Palmas Reales Shopping Center - Presently closed will open April 2018
Has a small mini market - pharmacy and optical open to public
350 Carr 3, Ste 380, Humacao, PR 00791
Chillis -zip code 00791 http://chilispr.com/home-eng/locations/
Pollo Tropical http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/25001669/Puerto%20Rico/Pollo-Tropical-Humacao
Ponderosa Steak House Old West-themed chain known for its steaks, chicken & all-you-can-eat buffet.
Would you like to be added to our list? Include your phone #? E-mail us: email@example.com