Dining is a delight at any of the 16 restaurants located in Palmas del Mar Resort Community. Be it business or pleasure, we’re sure you’ll find one to fit your needs. Many are informal and offer a variety of menus such as: French, Italian, Polinesean, and Spanish cuisine, and American or you can always order out for a pizza or call in some sushi. Our fine and casual dining options include:
At the Beach Club:
·Beach Club Restaurant - great for an informal lunch by the beach.
The Beach Club Restaurant presents a Caribbean Menu filled with the flavors of the island fresh from our waters.
Caribbean lobster, conch, octopus salad and other down-island delights await you. A tropical ambiance with an enjoyable
sea breeze offers our members and their guests a laid-back private setting. Beach and casual attire.
*remember that although you can have lunch at the Beach Club, you must be a member to use all other facilities.
Palmanova Plaza: You will find a variety of Restaurants at Palmanova Plaza -Located on Palmas Inn Way
- Blue Hawaii - 787 852 0897 polynesian cuisine also offers a Sushi Bar and delivers. Good Service & good food, the portions are large, I normally order a variety of items and share at the table.
- La Brochette - 787 852 7173 International and for a good steak dinner -Good service and ambiance tucked on the back side of the plaza.
- The Flying Pizza - 787 - 850- 4688 for the best thin crust stone oven Pizza or Calzone in Town, also delivers
- The Supermarket for all types of staples and Fresh foods. Also offers a very good coffee and breakfast
- Chihuahua 787 850 2693 - Tex Mex Cantina decent, service can be slow - You can always order and take out.
- Ocean Grill - Tropical - varied criollo menu opened for lunch & Dinner - I love the grilled chicken and salad here - The do deliver
- C-Bar- 787 852 5600 - A latin twist - Elegance with charm - Good food.
- Pura Vida 787 531 8849 - Spanish/Italian -
If we have missed any, please let us know.
- Cafe de La Plaza - 787 852 2612 Latin Fusion - located in Club Cala across from Palmanova Plaza
For fresh seafood and other culinary flavors.
- Entrance by the Racquet Club - Tennis Center:
Center Court Bar & Grill - Breakfast - Lunch
Anchors' Village by one of the Marina's on Coral Drive - 787 850 3838
·Chez Daniel the best in formal French cuisine - Call for Information on Sunday Brunch. May need reservations.
·Bistro Rico the place for sandwiches, burgers and more. They will accomodate.
·The Tapas Bar great place to catch up with friends by the marina - very good Paella and Sangria
At the Yacht Club
- Come by the Tiki Bar and enjoy a nice cold beer, sip of wine and spot to eat by the marina.(I have not come by in a while located behind the yacht club.
Hotel Wyndham Garden 787 850-6000
- Amalgama - American, breakfast and dinner.
- David's Cookies Coffee, sandwiches, ice cream and more
- Ginger Bar - Lunch
At the Golf Country Club:
·Palm Restaurant for lunch or dinner
Fisherman's Wharf - La Pescaderia
- Lunch in an open and informal settings, Salads, Fritters and Fresh Fish in the evening
and enclosed bar and restaurants.
Places to eat outside Palmas del Mar - Humacao:
There are a variety of chain and assorted local restaurants outside the resort
On route 3 - take highway 53 when leaving the resort,pass the toll, go over to the left lane the maintain on the right road towards Fajardo exit 31. (second exit right after toll)
El Meson Sandwich and Breakfast
Church Fried Chicken
on route 3 north:
Crepes by us
Palmas Reales Shopping Center
350 Carr 3, Ste 380, Humacao, PR 00791
Chillis -zip code 00791 http://chilispr.com/home-eng/locations/
Pollo Tropical http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/25001669/Puerto%20Rico/Pollo-Tropical-Humacao
Ponderosa Steak House Old West-themed chain known for its steaks, chicken & all-you-can-eat buffet.
Would you like to be added to our list? Include your phone #? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org